- The Nutri-Weight Co. clinic follows and acts according to standards of the College of Dietitians of Ontario.
- Confidentiality of all clients/ patients is our priority.
- Prior to start any counselling session, patient/ client will be informed of the terms and conditions , and need to sign the consent form for any possible communication with their physician or health care professional, in the circle of care, if necessary.
- Patient/ client will be informed of all various service packages offered by the clinic and s/he would choose the most relevant service package individually.
- All goals and plans are set by well-informed client for any nutrition plan in Nutri-Weight Co. clinic.
- All appointments including initial assessment, follow up sessions or any out-of-clinic meetings with client/ patient will be arranged by well-informed client in his/ her convenient time.
- All clients / patients will be informed of their follow up sessions by Nutri-Weight Co.clinic staff in advance.
- Nutri-Weight Co. clinic respect client/ patient request for any cancellation in 24-hour notice.
- Patient/ client will be charged directly for services in full at the first appointment. For larger packages, client/ patient has the option to pay in two to three equal payments, as we are not able to directly bill insurance companies. A detailed receipt will be provided for you, that you can submit to your insurance provider.